- Obtaining and collecting of Users Data
- Usage of Data
- Personal Information Privacy
- Users preference and Transparency
- Storage and Removal of Information
Obtaining and Collecting of Users Data
Indo4ward collects Users Data to process Users’ transactions, manage and to simplify usage of the website and other purposes as long as permitted by applicable laws and regulations. The user data collected is as follows;
- Data which is given by the Users themselves, and not only limited to those data given:
- Creating, or Renewing Indo4ward account, which includes the Users Name, Email address, Telephone number, password, address, photo and others;
- Contacting Indo4ward, includes; through our chat systems or email;
- Filling out Surveys which are sent by Indo4ward;
- Interaction with customer service staff through our chat system, reviews and feedbacks;
- Using the site’s services, including a detailed transaction data, quantity of products purchased, description of product or services that are purchased, sending address, payment method, transaction number, date and time of transactions, and other transaction details necessary;
- Filling out payment data during transaction activities, payment through the site
- Using features that need permission from the Users device.
- Data that is recorded when Users utilize the website, including but not limited to;
- Real-time location, or location-based on IP address, Wi-Fi Location, geo-location, and etc;
- Including Data of Users activity time on our website, Sign up, Login, Transaction and others;
- User usage data or preferences, including User interaction in using the website, saved options and selected settings. The data is obtained using cookies, pixel tags, and similar technologies that create and maintain unique identifiers;
- Device data, including types of devices used to access the Site, including hardware models, OS, versions, language choices, unique device identifiers, ad identifiers, serial numbers, device movement information, and/or cellular network information.
- Data log, includes records on the server that are received such as devices IP address, date and time of access, application features or pages viewed, application work processes and other system activities, browser type, and/or third-party sites or services that Users use before interacting with the site.
- Data that is obtained through other sources, including;
- Integrated e-commerce platforms on Indo4ward, Payment services partners, couriers or logistic vendors, sites infrastructure and other partners
- Indo4ward business partners where users create or access Indo4ward accounts, such as Social Media Services, or sites that use the Indo4ward API or that are used by Indo4ward;
- Financial Services provider
- Marketing Service Provider
- Publicly available sources
Indo4ward can combine data obtained from these sources with other data it has.
Usage of Data
Indo4ward reserves the right to use all or part of the data obtained and collected from Users as mentioned in the previous section for the following matters;
- Process all forms of request, activities and transactions conducted by Users through the site including, for the purpose of sending products to Users.
- Provision of features to provide, realize, maintain and improve our products and services,
- Including; Offering, obtaining, providing, or facilitating marketplace services, insurance, financing, and other services through the site
- Allows features to personalize Indo4ward User accounts, such as wish list and favourite e-commerce website;
- And/or perform internal activities needed to provide services on the Indo4ward site, such as solving software problems, bugs, operational problems, conducting data analysis, testing, and research and to monitor and analyze trends in usage and activities
- Helping Users when communication with Indo4wards’ customer service, Including;
- To check and resolve Users issues or problem;
- Direct the Users question to the appropriate Customer Service officer to resolve the problem;
- And oversee and improve Indo4wards Customer Service responses.
- Contacting Users via email, letter, telephone, fax, etc., including but not limited, to assist and /or complete the transaction process or the process of resolving problems.
- Use information obtained from Users for research, analysis, service development and testing purposes to improve security of the services on the site, and to develop new features and products.
- Inform users about products, services, promotions, surveys, news, both through the site and through other media. Indo4ward can also use this information to promote and process contests and sweepstakes, give prizes, and present relevant advertisements and content about the services of Indo4ward and its business partners.
- Monitoring or investigating suspicious transactions or indicated transactions containing elements of fraud, or violation of Terms and Conditions or applicable legal provisions. As well as taking necessary actions as a follow-up to the results of monitoring or investigating the transaction.
- In certain circumstances, Indo4ward may need to use or disclose User data for law enforcement purposes or to fulfill applicable legal and regulatory requirements, including in the case of a dispute, or legal process between the User and Indo4ward.
Disclosure of Users Personal Data
Indo4ward guarantees that there is no sale, transfer, distribution or loan of Users personal data to other third parties, without Users permission, except in the following cases;
- It requires disclosure of User data to partners or other third parties who assist Indo4ward in presenting services on the site and processing all forms of User activity on the site, Including;
- Processing transactions, verifying payments, shipping products, and others.
- Indo4ward can provide relevant information to business partners in accordance with the Users agreement to use business partner services, including applications or other sites that have integrated each other’s APIs or services, or business partners in which Indo4ward has collaborated to deliver promotions, contests, or services that is held
- There is a need for communication between Indo4ward’s Business partners (such as logistic providers, payments, etc.) with the User in terms of solving problems or other matters.
- Indo4ward can provide relevant information to vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms, or similar service providers.
- Users contact Indo4ward through public media such as blogs, social media, and certain features on the site, communication between Users and Indo4ward may be publicly viewed.
- Indo4wards can share User Information with its subsidiaries and affiliates to help provide services or perform data processing for and on behalf of Indo4ward.
- Indo4ward discloses User data in an effort to comply with legal obligations and/or the existence of legitimate requests from law enforcement officials.
- Cookies are small files that will automatically take place in the User’s device that performs the function of saving User’s preferences and configuration while visiting a site
- These cookies are not intended to be used when accessing other data that the User has on the User’s computer device, other than those that the User has agreed to submit
- Even though the user’s computer device will automatically accept cookies, the User can make the choice to make modifications through the User’s browser settings by choosing to reject cookies (this option can limit the optimal service when accessing the site).
- Indo4ward can use features provided by third parties in order to improve the services and content of Indo4ward, Including adjusting and presenting advertisements to each user based on interest or visit history.
Users Preference & Transparency
- Users can access and change information in the form of e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, address list, payment method through the settings feature on the site.
- Users can withdraw from information or notifications in the form of bulletins, reviews, private messages, or personal messages from admin sent by Indo4ward through the settings feature on the site
- Indo4ward can still send messages or emails in the form of transaction information or information related to the User’s account. To the extent permitted by applicable conditions, Users can contact Indo4ward to withdraw approval of the acquisition, collection, storage, management and use of User data. If this happens the User understands the consequences that the User cannot use the site or other indo4ward services.
Storage and Removal of Information
Indo4ward will store information as long as the User’s account remains active and can be deleted according to the rules and regulation of the law.